Web Session Object
Season Set Object
Payment Provider Object
Payment Method Object
Account Object Hierarchies
The CashBox Account object supports two-level account hierarchies for payment and reporting; you may define parent and children accounts. A parent can have multiple children, but a child may have only one parent, and a child may not be a parent to another account.
The CashBox SOAP API allows you to:
- Link existing Accounts as parent and child.
- Unlink Accounts as parent and child. (Linking and unlinking an account is audited.)
- Transfer Credits from a parent to a child, or from one child to another. (An audit trail is kept of credit transfers.)
- Have a parent pay for a child's AutoBill by adding a PaymentMethod owned by the Parent to the AutoBill which includes the child’s Account. (The child receives the entitlements; the parent pays.)
- Return all AutoBills that an Account pays.
- Return all children, all siblings, or the full family of any Account.
- Return the transaction history of a parent Account’s PaymentMethod.