Web Session Object
Season Set Object
Payment Provider Object
Payment Method Object
The fetchBillingItemHistory method returns a series of records describing BillingPlan changes that apply to this AutoBill, and a series of records requiring changes to the AutoBillItems (for example, an upgrade accomplished using modify).
auth: Credentials required to authenticate this request.
srd: sparse response description, a SOAP string (which must be a JSON object), in which you specify the elements you want returned.This parameter enables the calling system to constrain a method call to return only components you specify. This gives you greater control over returned content, and improves response time within the Vindicia platform by reducing the processing needed for the call.
Some fields are required, either practically or in the WSDL, and will be returned regardless of the srd. A null srd returns the complete response.
autobill: An AutoBill that must have, at minimum, a merchantAutoBuillId or VID to identify it.
return: an object of type Return that indicates success or failure of the call.
autobill: a line item for the creation of each AutoBillItem, and subsequent additions to it.
autoBillItemHistory: an array showing the history of AutoBillItem changes for this AutoBill.
- action: Action (Edit, Add, Remove) performed on the AutoBillItem.
- actionDate: Date and time of the change request.
- effectiveDate: Date and time the action on the AutoBill takes effect.
- autoBillItem: The AutoBill as it appears after the changes were made.
BillingPlanHistory: an array showing the history of changes to the BillingPlan for this AutoBill.
- merchantBillingPlanId: Identifier for the BillingPlan.
- startDate: Date the BillingPlan was first associated with the AutoBill.
- endDate: Date the BillingPlan was removed from the AutoBill.
In addition to those listed in Standard Return Codes, this call returns:
The request succeeded.