Web Session Object
Season Set Object
Payment Provider Object
Payment Method Object
The NameValuePair object is referenced by several CashBox objects, and is used to hold attributes not otherwise supported in the object. This object is used to store a list of names, which are associated with text string values. You use these name-value pairs to store custom data for your own internal tracking purposes, or to store CashBox–specific data, used for defined CashBox purposes. Both the name and the value components of a name-value pair are each limited to 255 characters each. If you create a custom name-value pair in which one or both components exceeds the 255 character limit, CashBox returns a 400-series error/return code, to ensure that your data is not lost without warning.
Note Currently some Methods still silently truncate name value pairs in excess of 255 characters.
CashBox allows only one value per name per object. NameValuePair objects can have several values associated with each name, but only one value can be used for a given name when assigning name-value pairs to an individual CashBox object.
Predefined Name–Value Pairs
For some objects, such as the PaymentMethod and Transaction objects, CashBox automatically generates certain name-value pairs, designated by the prefix vin:. These pairs are listed and defined in the nameValue data member table for the specified object.
Cashbox also provides several pre-defined name-value pairs for use within CashBox. For these pairs, CashBox populates the name; you populate the value. These pairs include:
- vin:Division: This name-value pair can be populated in an AutoBill, Transaction, or PaymentMethod object for validation. When used in conjunction with the divisionName name-value pair in your CashBox setup, it sends Transactions associated with these objects to the specified division (ID) at the processor.
In cases where you are not already routing by currency, you can use vin:Division to route Transactions to different payment processors, or to different merchant IDs configured at your payment processor. The value you pass must match a value that has been configured in your merchant configuration in CashBox. Work with your Vindicia Client Services representative to configure this option.
- vin:OriginalDivisionNumber: This name-value pair is provided for information purposes only. If you set a value for vin:OriginalDivisionNumber on a migrationTransaction, that value will be stored in the reference/reporting portion of the auth response—it will not affect the Division under which subsequent activities (for example, refunds) are processed. The vin:OriginalDivisionNumber name-value pair is useful, therefore, for storing obsolete or legacy Division identifiers for informational and historical purposes.
- vin:MandateFlag and vin:MandateVersion: When creating an AutoBill with EDD as the Payment Method, use vin:MandateFlag and vin:MandateVersion to associate a mandate document with the AutoBill. For example, set vin:Mandate flag to true, and vin:MandateVersion to 1.02 to associate a mandate document version 1.02 with the AutoBill.
- vin:MandateBankName: The Bank Name for the EDD Payment Method (required only in the Netherlands).
- Use vin:ValidateFullAmt to pass whether full amount authorization needs to be done before charging. This must be enabled if the processor is Global Collect.