CashBox Portal User Guide
CashBox for Salesforce
CashBox offers three preconfigured Subscriber graphs:
- Total New Paying Subscribers by Product (pie chart),
- Daily New Subscriber Totals (line chart), and
- Daily Cancelled Subscribers by Lifetime (bar chart).
1. From the Add Graph window, select a Subscriber Graph, and click Next to open the Add Subscriber Graph dialog.
Add Subscriber Graph Dialog
2. Enter or edit the Graph Name.
3. Select a Subscriber Status.
Subscriber Status indicates the status of the Subscriber or AutoBill. Possible values are:
- Billed: shows Accounts which were billed during the selected time period. Billing may or may not have been successful, which may be specified using the Summarize Data By filters described below.
- Created: shows AutoBills created during the selected time period. The AutoBill start date may or may not have arrived, and the AutoBill may or may not have triggered its first billing cycle. Note that Created will not include AutoBills which are Upgraded.
- Started: shows AutoBills with a start date during the selected time period.
- Stopped: shows AutoBills that were stopped (because the Billing Plan ended), cancelled, or went into Hard Failure during the selected time period.
- Total: shows AutoBills which were in New or Good Standing status during the selected time period. This includes AutoBills that were in the Billed, Created, Started and Upgradedstatus, and others.
- Upgraded: shows AutoBills which were upgraded during the selected time period. Select whether to filter Upgraded AutoBills by their From or To parameters.
4. Select a Summarize Data By value. (These values are both fields on which the dashboards may be filtered, and the possible values for the columns, where applicable.)
- Affiliate: lists the Affiliate ID for the AutoBill.
- AutoBill Status: (applies only to Subscriber Status = Stopped)
- Hard Error: The AutoBill stopped after going through its full retry cycle.
- Stopped: The AutoBill was cancelled using AutoBill.cancel.
- Billing Cycle: groups data by Billing Cycle.
- Initial Billing: The subscription is in Billed status, and it was the AutoBill's first billing.
- Second Billing: The subscription is in Billed status, and it was the AutoBill's second billing.
- Subsequent Billing: The subscription is in Billed status, and it was a billing subsequent to the AutoBill's second billing.
- Billing Plan: lists all Billing Plans that are or have been used by your AutoBills.
- Currency: lists all currencies that are or have been used in your Transactions.
- Free Billing: lists whether or not the current Billing Period is (currently) in a Free Billing Period.
- Free Trial?: lists whether or not the AutoBill began with a Free Trial.
- Notified of Payment Failure?: for Subscribers with status: Billed, groups data by whether or not the customer was notified of a previous payment failure.
- Num Billings: lists the number of successful billing Transactions for the AutoBill.
- Payment Method: lists the Payment Method type for the AutoBill.
- Payment Method Updated?: for Subscribers with status: Billed, lists whether or not the Payment Method was updated during the listed Billing Cycle.
- Prenotified?: for Subscribers with status: Billed, lists whether or not the Subscriber was pre-notified for the listed Billing Cycle.
- Product: includes all Products that are or have been used in your AutoBills.
- Refunded?: for AutoBills with status: Cancelled, lists whether or not a refund was issued within 24 hours of the Transaction’s success. This option will list the number of refunds issued against the last Transaction during that 24 hour time period.
- Retry Cycle Number: lists the retry cycle number of the Transaction. Selecting this option will include only AutoBill-generated Transactions in the graph.
- Subaffiliate: lists the Subaffiliate ID listed for the AutoBill.
- Success/Failure?: lists whether or not an AutoBill with status: Billed successfully billed.
- Upgrade Transition: lists whether the AutoBill is New or Upgraded, and allows you to see AutoBills which have transitioned into or out of Products or Billing Plans.