CashBox Portal User Guide
CashBox for Salesforce
Boleto Bancario One-Time Transactions
The following diagram describes the Payment Capture flow for one-time transactions when customers provide a Payment Method of Boleto Bancario.
Payment Capture Flow: One-Time Transactions and Boleto Bancario
For one-time transactions with Boleto Bancario:
- Merchant creates a transaction using as the payment method and passes all required and optional fields for which data is available to CashBox.
- CashBox performs validation on the fiscal number and returns a failure if CPF does not pass validation or if the fraud screen threshold has been exceeded.
- GlobalCollect indicates if the request is accepted or not as well as other details about the transaction.
- If there is a failure, our client returns an error code and explanation back to the merchant and the merchant displays the information to the customer.
- If successful, CashBox returns the GlobalCollect URL of the Bancario form, which our client forwards to the merchant.
- The merchant displays the Bancario form in a pop-up window to the customer.
- The customer either completes an online banking process, or prints the Bancario form and takes it to their bank to make the payment.
- Payment is pending during this time and status is set to Authorized Pending. There is an option the merchant can configure that indicates if the customer should be granted entitlement when the transaction status is Authorized Pending.
- Once the customer completes the process, GlobalCollect informs CashBox via a nightly report (M - F) that the customer has paid.
- CashBox loads the nightly files and marks the successful transactions captured and CashBox sends a Success notification to the customer.
- CashBox sends out one or more Push Reminder notifications (based on the reminder initial and retry settings) indicating that the payment is outstanding if the payment has not been made.
- CashBox send out a Hard Failure notification indicating that the billing was not successful and that the customer needs to return to the site and provide a different payment method if it has passed the Push Timeout. The transaction should be set to Cancelled/Hard Failure and the GlobalCollect transaction should be cancelled as well.