Vindicia Subscribe Portal User Guide
- Vindicia Subscribe Portal User Guide Overview
Chargeback Reason Codes
Payment Capture Flows
Billing Notifications and Templates
Vindicia Subscribe Dashboard
Using the Vindicia Subscribe Portal
Vindicia Subscribe for Salesforce
A Billing Plan describes a set of rules and conditions that define when and how much to charge a customer for an ongoing subscription, and is composed of a set of Billing Periods, each made up of Billing Cycles, with billing occurring at the start of each Cycle.
Each of the following items describes a possible Billing Plan:
- Free for 15 days, followed by payments of 20 USD, 15 EUR, or 156 HKD per month.
- First 3 months at 10 USD per month, followed by payments of 25 USD per month.
- 45 USD, 29 EUR, 23 GBP, 48 AUD, 350 HKD, 61 SGD, 214 DKK, or 917 SKK per year.
- Free for 1 month, followed by payments of 50 Gold pieces per month.
The Billing Plan describes a generic set of billing instructions and rules, including supported currencies, billing frequency, and varying pricing rules, without reference to a particular Product, service, or customer purchase. Once created, a Billing Plan may be associated with Products (as the default Billing Plan for the Product), or with AutoBills. (An AutoBill references a Billing Plan, a customer Account, and a Product, and uses the information in those objects to generate automated billing and processing.)
Use CashBox to create new Billing Plans, or edit existing Billing Plans.