Vindicia Subscribe Portal User Guide
- Vindicia Subscribe Portal User Guide Overview
Chargeback Reason Codes
Payment Capture Flows
Billing Notifications and Templates
Vindicia Subscribe Dashboard
Using the Vindicia Subscribe Portal
Vindicia Subscribe for Salesforce
Credits may be Token, Gift Card, Time, or Currency based.
- Tokens: Tokens may be used as both payment methods, and credit options. Tokens are defined by their Token Type, which is assigned when you create your Tokens.
Tokens may be granted to AutoBills, Accounts, or Products manually, though the Portal, or they may be granted automatically when purchased by your customers for use in your billing system. For example, create a Product which grants Tokens. Your customers may then purchase this Product to add Tokens to their account. Assign that Token’s Type as a Payment Method for an AutoBill, and Vindicia Subscribe will automatically process payment transactions using the customer’s Token balance.
For more information, see Tokens.
- Gift Card Credits: Gift Cards may be applied to Accounts or AutoBills through the Vindicia Subscribe Portal. When applied to an Account, the Gift Card value will be listed as a credit on the Account, for redemption at the next AutoBill Billing Cycle. When applied to an AutoBill, the value of the Gift Card will be deducted from the total for the AutoBill, before the AutoBill is processed. If this results in a Token credit to the AutoBill, that balance will be applied toward the next Billing Cycle, until the value of the Gift Card has been depleted. (Vindicia Subscribe supports the InComm Gift Card Processor. Work with InComm to create and redeem your Gift Cards.)
- Time Credits: Time credits may be granted to AutoBills, but not to Accounts or Products. When granting a time credit to an AutoBill, Vindicia Subscribe extends the Billing Period for the AutoBill, without incurring any additional charges to the customer. The Billing Date is also changed to reflect the new Billing Period end date.
Once granted, time credits remain on the AutoBill until what would have been the next Billing Date. On that date, they are redeemed, and Billing Period is extended by the amount of time included in the Credit, and the Billing Date is changed.
- Currency Credits: Currency Credits may be granted to both Accounts and AutoBills, but not to Products. Like Gift Card Credits, a Currency Credit against an Account or AutoBill will be used for the next AutoBill Transaction, until the value of the Grant is depleted.
Back to Top