Vindicia Subscribe Portal User Guide
- Vindicia Subscribe Portal User Guide Overview
Chargeback Reason Codes
Payment Capture Flows
Billing Notifications and Templates
Vindicia Subscribe Dashboard
Using the Vindicia Subscribe Portal
Vindicia Subscribe for Salesforce
Boku One-Time Transactions
Vindicia Subscribe supports Boku for One-Time Transactions only. The following diagram illustrates the process flow.
Payment Capture Flow: Boku One-Time Transaction
To process a one-time transaction using Boku as a payment method:
1. From your website, your customer selects Boku as their payment method, and clicks Enter.
2. Call Vindicia Subscribe to initiate the transaction, specifying the price, product/price, or product and price selection criteria.
3. Vindicia Subscribe creates a Transaction, and calls Boku to initiate the authorization using the Bokuprepare call.
4. Boku either rejects the request, or returns OK, with an HTML snippet for you to include in your web page
5. Vindicia Subscribe sets the Transaction status to Pending, and returns the Boku HTML snippet to you.
6. Return the HTML snippet to your customer, either as an iFrame, or as a pop-up in the web page.
7. Your customer enters their phone number, and clicks Submit.
- Boku calls the mobile carrier, which and requests that they send a text to the customer to confirm.
- Carrier sends a text to the customer.
- Customer uses their phone to confirm.
- Carrier informs Boku that the transaction is confirmed.
8. Boku redirects the customer back to the merchant, and tells Vindicia Subscribe that the Transaction is authorized.